Books I Recommend
- Hendrix, Harville. Getting the Love You Want. (For couples)
- Hendrix, H. Keeping the Love You Find. (For singles)
- Hendrix, H. Giving the Love That Heals. (Imago for parenting)
- Stone, H. & Stone, S. Embracing Your Inner Critic. (For people who are hard on themselves…know any?)
- Tolle, Eckhart. The Power of Now. (A phenomenal book for anyone who wants to grow spiritually – just the best)
- Ruiz, Don Miguel. The Four Agreements. (a must for EVERYONE)
- Halpern, Howard, Ph.D. Cutting Loose. (A wonderful book for healing issues with your parents)
- Hoff, Benjamin. The Tao of Pooh. (For any Pooh fans, or Pooh fan wannabes, it’s the very best book on the secret wisdom of Eastern thought.)
- Chodron, Pema. When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult
- Times. (A wonderful book by an American Buddhist nun. She got me through a very hard time.)
- Millman, Dan. The Way of the Peaceful Warrior. (I read it 5 times!!)
- Millman, D. The Sacred Journey of the Peaceful Warrior.
- Dreamer, Oriah Mountain. The Invitation.
- Hanh, Thich Nhat. The Miracle of Mindfulness. (The gift of presence)
Zukov, Gary. Seat of the Soul.